Chinese court yellow chicken hen, one, yams, delicious, mushrooms, shallots, salt, ginger, rice wine, pepper, sugar, vegetable oil Steps:
1. Thaw and clean the 100-year-old Liyuan oil chicken hen;
2. The hens are chopped into pieces. Dried shiitake mushrooms are soaked in clean water in advance, washed and drained and cut into two halves or cross knives. The iron yams are peeled and cut into sections. The starch on the surface is washed off with clean water, and the ginger is drained. slice;
3, put a little oil in the pot, enter the ginger saute (if the older hen is more fat, can not put oil, the hen will be divided into the first fat to refine the oil);
4. Into the old hens, stir-fry until they become oily, pour rice wine, add salt and sugar, stir fry until the aroma overflows, put the mushrooms and yams into the bottom of the stew pot;
5. Put the fried chicken pieces in step 4 into the stew pot together with the soup, pour the appropriate amount of boiling water (the amount of water is approximately 3/4 of the material in the stew pot, and do not need to flood the material). Broken pieces of pepper
6. Cover the lid of the stew pot and place it in the electric cooker. Put the appropriate amount of water in the outer layer, cover the lid, and stew the water for one and a half hours. Finally, add the green onion.
The stewed hens stew the old hens to cook.